Saturday, June 6, 2009

5th June Green Concert <3

HEJDA!!!! ok. Finally woke my darn blog up abit like I havn't touch it since ages. -.-


Ok. I am as freaking tired as anybody else that went to yesterday's Botanic Gardens Green Concert backstage work. Mainly : me, Charis, Sheng Yong, Beverly, Qian Ru, Lisa, Cui Wen, Chear Min, Peggy, Shi Yong, Zhi Dan, Jing Wen, Serene, Phyllis, Valerie, Hiu Sheung, Mdm Zee, Mrs Hudd, Chen Xi, Mrs Liang Dr Boon(she was in orange sports wear! O.0) and Zhi Dan's friend Ma smthsmth...:) etc. Those in bold I believe are the most worned out cos they were the ones that ran around like nobody's business yesterday. EVERYTHING was HECTIC yesterday that majority of the pictures I took were blur cos of ppl dashing across the room while I tried taking. Yahs. So I recommend you go see Charis's blog for pictures. Her cam was much better and not over prone to shakes. Plus I took alot of pictures using her cam and spent loads of time arranging ppl. stupid cam. Anyway I won't have enuf time to upload my picts till MUCHMUCHMUCH later.


Frequent readers should understand what I mean.





Gah. anyways, I wore a white halter-necked dress and black strappy heels there. Wore my DIY bracelet too. lalas. CHARIS DID MAKEUP FOR ME! okay so she skillfully applied blue eye sahdow, black eyeliner, and FAKE EYELASHEs. I am simply both amused and scared of fake eyelashes but Charis did an excellent job with it. They looked real. just a little exaggerated but beautiful nonetheless. Charis did for her own too, then we almost made Niks wear eyeliner :D (NIKS! I KNOW YOU WANTED TO WEAR MAKEUP BADLY!!! :DDD jkjk) lalas. yah. we bore ourselves with bridge while Qian Ru struggled with her Canvas drawing. Yups. I brought mine back already.



Btw. me, Charis, Shengyong, Bev, Serene, Lisa were coincidentally colour-coordinated. We were all in Grey, Black and White. But that Bev hor GL go change her shirt to red. dumbdumb go home change into a "notsoniceshirt" ok i m saying its not nice just because she go GL' I am biased. hahas. ok but I almst wanted to whack her lorh. Shiyong did the opposite. he was wearing black top and blue jeans. he went to change to a white shirt XD. Niks was exceptionally PRETTY yest. according to Miam Z yah. but he was anyway. he wore a white shirt wth black stripes. and black 3/4s. lols Bev's bottom was black with white stripes -.- okay yahs so me, Niks and Bev killed time while waiting for the models arrival by popping locking etc. dances

yakyak. dots so when the models arrived Charis went bonkers over makeup.The xiao3 hai2 zi3 cuiwen, lisa, Phyllis were playing wif PAS grey exercise ball. creating a din while I was taking photos for Charis and myself. Niks and Shiyong attempted soccer wif the ball but erm... They sorta kicked the ceiling down :D I struggled wif Serene's purple feathers turning them from a fish to a stunning array -.- so zi kua. lols. yahs but i was so pissed by the time I completed it. :S Then at 5.45pm we CHIONG all our stuff to GO double-checking like mad b4 we departed for botanic Gardens. We were, let's just say SIAO.

on the bus me, Bev, Shiyong, Niks, chear min, peggy sat near each other Niks was playing with Peggy's PSP. Some funny Red ball game tt keeps going "OOOOOOOooooooooOOOOoooo" yah tough but FUN. I Koped it for a while. :D

las so when we reach backstage the Frantic started. SPLASHES of GLITTER came dancing from one end to the other. other performers were practically stunted shocked freaked awed by us.hair curling, dressing, makeup touchup ETC. It drove everyone CRAZY.Once we were done a loud sigh of relief was heard. Charis still not done anyway. Btw we were offered pieces of the 80X40X20cm cake :D I think. choclate with delicious icing. I shared wif Bev but while we headed out to watch the performance, I struggled to walk on the slanted hill with soggy soil with heels and dropped half the cake.... I almost died. But anyways, I was a genius to bring a mat. so me,Chear min ,peggy ,Niks, Bev shared the small mat. Just to keeppour butts dry. we squeezed alot. Bev was near my shin,Peggy was next to me,Chearmin near Peggy,Niks diagonally back to back with me, Shi yong was not on the mat XD.lols. (if u can picture, which I doubt.) but it was breathable, comeon, such a clear night sky with WHITE clouds. I din undrstand y actually. Usually its too dark to see them actually. but yest was CLEAR. like cotton I can say.
We chiong to backstage once Aijia went up on stage :D Both her voice and Jiamin's voices were beautiful LIVE.

yahs. the MC screwed everything once we were up on stage. The order of the models appearing were wrong. he read the script way too early. Fortunately we have prodigies as our models. No frantc going on. just followed the thing as planned. but when the designers and Charis went on stage, the MC screwed again. well, he said: "the makeup artist, charis, the designer Peak Deng and Sheng yong." WHAT HAPPENED TO BEV, LISA , CUIWEN, QIAN RU AND CHEAR MIN ? I was like omg. what about them?!! We exited stage and Bev.... no not upset but laughing over smth. you go figure out your damn self. I was sorta diaoded thruout he whole ride back to sch. After the whole performance, Hiu Sheung cried than Zhi Dan cried, +++cried then I couldnt stand it les. I CRIED. T.T so much effort put in, and it was the final showcase of our award-winning costumes! Last time working tigether. So tired, feet aching. EVERYTHING came surging into me.yah.

not important. so after the whole clearing up, me Bev, Niks Shiyong, Zhidan,JingWen,Hiu Sheung and the Ma smthsmth went for supper at Tampines 1. It was damn retarded tt we went round and round and my legs were breaking. Changed shoes.I wore Zghidan's shoes. PERFECT FIT. T1 was closed. so we headed for Macs. but CROWDED like OVERLOAD, FULLHOUSE at like 11???!! we ended up at starbucks anyway. Shiyong was insane about STATISTICS. he endlessly ranted on no. even like, 350ml of smth. I couldnt pay much attention. just savoured my Caramel Frappucinno. AT 11 pm ! hahas. no I din get high, just felt like puking. too much cream and GLITTER. I was as heavily glittered as the WHOLE OF FASHION CREW. btw, peggy and Chearmin was damn kiddish on the bus, they started crapping about shedeng and peyong
go figure urself. as I was saying, after we finished eating, I wore my heels back and left with Niks, Bev and Shi yong, Niks dad drove us home, well for me was just at Eunos MRT. THANK YOU POLAR BEAR PAPA. :) no more MRT service you see.
the way home was a review btwn us 4 abt wad happened and stuff like saying bird droppings is more glam than bird shit. shiyong said: "how about faces. er no defaecation" I started saying tt defaecation is the process of removing your faeces so its bird faeces. but I din see why would it be so chim like faeces for birds. droppings would do. Then bev said that I was "duno wad" for Bio. smth like "drilled" I think. lols.

after bev and Shiyong alighted at Bedok CC, I was alone in the car with Niks and his Dad. both of us started complaining abt how the MC screwed and how much we would miss this fashion thing and wanted a chalet. Niks said he confirm can do split by the 22nd June. I was saying. tts highly impossible for him :D

yahs so I took 51 home after I alighted. EVERYONE who saw me was staring at me from head to toe. GLITTERFUL with MAKEup tt was plain out of the world nice by CHARIS :D hahas. in the middle of the night like somewhat 12am? actually the whole fashion crew was stared at everywhere we went. we were practically imnpossible to not notice, especially Zhidan's cottonly JAZZED up hair and serene's array of purple feathers by her eye, Hiu Sheung's Blue
SEQUINED smoky eyes etc. we were like a bunch of IMH ppl tt wenrt clubbing XD.

yah I reached home at 12.30 am and I still have loads of glitter on me despite my superlong bathe tt deprived me of sleep till later than 1am. The makeup was damn hard to remove esp when i LOST MY MAKEUP REMOVER!!!! ARHHH!!! I looked like some emo freak lorh. yah so I died on my bed after reading my b.... oh c if feeshy can guess. but I think she would be shocked, surprised? happy? er.. dunno. its my secret.
LOVED THE WHOLE OF FASHION CREW TO BITS AND PIECES. YOU PEOPLE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333>
love,
Thayet
6/6/2009

ps I am going to love this no. 66 from today. mum's birth year 1966, grandfather ward bed no. 66, memries on bus66 :), bible has 66books isit? or was it chapters or author? I wrote this beautiful post on 662009 <3 Far from liveD. my blog is alive once again :)

No comments: